The Altered Landscape will consider ideas surrounding the contemporary landscape. Photographers exploring place in terms of histories, geographies and geologies, focusing on the interaction of people and environment or on environmental concerns are encouraged to apply.
Clamp Light Artist Studios & Gallery is an artist-run studio and gallery space with monthly exhibitions. Clamp Light Co-Director Tom Turner will curate The Altered Landscape which will be on display throughout the month of September as part of FOTOSEPTIEMBRE USA 2015. The exhibition will be listed in the 2015 FOTOSEPTIEMBRE USA calendar, catalog and Quick Sheet.
Submit only one email with all images attached and include the title, size, medium, and date for each of the submissions in the body of the email message. Also include, artist statement, artist CV, and a link to the artist’s website in the email to email@example.com.
- All accepted work must be delivered ready to hang.
- Accepted entries may be shipped or hand delivered.
- All shipped and hand-delivered work must be adequately packed in secure, reusable containers.
- The artist is responsible for delivering or shipping the artwork to and from Clamp Light Artist Studios and Gallery.
- The artist is responsible for insuring the artwork while it is in transit.
- Deadline June 10, 2015
- Submission five (5) photographs no larger than 1200×1200 pixels
- Artist statement
- Exhibition CV
- Link to the artist’s website
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission fee: free